Genre and runtime sort options for Video Browser
over 5 years ago
Firstly, I’d like to thank everyone for all of the nice things you have said about video browser.
So, here I am posting another version, I’m working full time at the moment on a Rails app and I managed to sneak in a few hours this weekend to fix some bugs and add some features, the “new version”:http://www.samsaffron.com/downloads/1 has the following new features / bug fixes
- By Genere sorting – I’m actually really happy with the way this is implemented, it does a little more than just sort by genre, it give you context have a look at the “screenshots”:http://www.samsaffron.com/downloads/1
- By Runtime sorting – Well I was asked to implement this a while back, the concept is that sometimes you want to sneak in a movie before you go to sleep and it’s handy to know which one is shortest.
- Added the runtime of a movie at the bottom of the overview
- Fixed the “3.10 Yuma” bug, video browser used to display it with the name 3
- I changed it so any folder named “metadata” will never show up in video browser, to help the linux folk
Hope you enjoy this, thanks again for the support